MIssion Statement

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter and a friend. A shoulder to cry on, and the voice on the other end to laugh with. My passions, are my family. My loves, are my friends. My interests, are many and varied. Some of them include arts and crafts.

In an effort to both entertain myself (hopefully you as well), and make a few dollars. I am posting some samples of my work for your persual. If any of them interest you, please feel free to contact me at mbmb0106@yahoo.com. My prices are fair and flexable, and my willingness to create something new and unique is endless.

In each post I will show pictures of projects I have completed, as well as what I would charge to reproduce it for you.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Vinyl Wall Lettering

This is a two colored technique. I used the dark brown for the first letter in key words in the saying, as well as for the puntuation. The whole phrase is spread out on each side of a window in my guest room. The larger letters are 3 inches high, while all of the other letters are 2 inches.
$35.00
This saying is also on either side of a window in my family room. I used a lighter colored vinyl because the wall is darker. I used 2 1/2 inch letters.




$35.00

This a good saying for a master bedroom. I have it above our bed. I used 2 1/2 inch letters


$35.00
(All prices are based off of a 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 inch lettering height. Any larger, and I will have to charge 5 dollars extra per inch, to cover my product costs. My machine can only cut up to 7 inches high.)




1 comment:

  1. including the OLDER POSTS. When you are ready to place an order please email me. window vinyl decals

    ReplyDelete